The Perfect Picnic
As a nation we are good at picnics; perfectly cut sandwiches, quiche, victoria sponge all washed down with some home-made lemonade. We are now firmly in spring with summer just around the corner, it is the season for outdoor fun!
To have the perfect picnic it’s best to be prepared so there are no hiccups and they day is nice and breezy.
Here are our top picnic tips:
- Keep ice packs in the freezer so that they are always ready to use. Order your Twin Freezer Pack here from as little as £2.50.
- Keep cold foods in an insulated cool box. When food goes lukewarm it grows harmful bacteria. Order your 25L Cool Bag here from as little as £13.75.
- The cool box should be packed with 75% food and 25% ice packs.
- Don't take food out of the fridge to pack into the cool box until the last minute.
- It’s best to use a separate cool box for drinks, so the cool box is not constantly opening and closing.
- Keep the cool box in the shade.
- Take Purell Antibacterial Hand Rub from as little as £1.40 so you can have clean hands before eating.
- When food is taken out of the cool box it should not be kept out for more than a couple hours, and any leftovers should be thrown away.
We hope our top tips helped and remember to stock up on your picnic accessories from IcePack4Less today!