Keep Cool and Carry On with Koolpak
This week we’ve seen temperatures scorch throughout the UK and it looks like the heatwave is here to stay.
Here at Ice Packs 4 Less we thought we would share with you our best ways to stay cool this summer.
Here are our top 8 tips:
1. Take it easy; doing strenuous activity in direct sunlight isn’t always wise. If you do, stick to early mornings or in the evening when it’s cooler.
2. Drink plenty of water; it’s very important to drink lots of water to stay hydrated when out in the sun.
3. Use after sun instead of moisturiser as it contains aloe vera which will help lower your skin temperature.
4. Run water over your wrist if you get too hot. The water will run over the main vein in your wrist which will lower the temperature of your blood.
7. When you leave your house close all your curtains to avoid the greenhouse effect.
8. Never forget to wear sun cream and wear a hat to protect yourself from sunburn.
From everyone here at Ice Packs 4 Less we hope you have a cool yet brilliant summer.