Instant Cold Packs Bulk Buy
As Low As £0.31
Save more on our leading ranges of Instant Cold Packs!
- Soft tissue treatment – our range of best-selling instant ice packs are suitable for treating acute muscle injury (sprains and strains) and to reduce swelling after contact (bruising)
- Available in both 200 pack and 400 pack case sizes – these bulk buys offer excellent value for money and economy
- Original Koolpak Instant Ice Packs are our best-selling ice pack and provide cooling for up to 40 minutes at room temperature!
- Koolpak Compact Instant Ice Packs provide targeted relief for small bruises, sprains and strains – their smaller size makes them perfect to add to existing first aid kits
- We offer all our bulk buy customers with complimentary Hot/Cold Pack Covers which help to prevent heat and freeze burns
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Product is great quality *** Will be ordering again
For hockey, lacrosse and running sprains. Super size, quality and price.
As a University with multiple Sports/Teams these icepacks are ideal and essential
We use the product for mini and junior rugby.
Brilliant ice packs I sell to customers
use these all the time - fantastic product
Junior netball club - easy and safe to use item
we use the product for injured players
Excellent product to have
Great disposable product
Used for nursery and primary age children for bumps and bruises. Good size product Easy to use. Gets cold quickly
Product doe what we need it to do for small children playing rugby
Great quality product.
use the packs for my rugby teams quick and easy to use
would recommend to other sports teams
Awesome price and the free covers are a brilliant added bonus. Good for anyone, adult or child. Very versatile.
Does what we want it to.
Cheaper alternative for the younger children
do what they are meant to do!
First class service. Cheapest I could find and they arrived within days.
The ice packs are fab for our school and a great price. Best on the market
I use these on a daily basis for sports injuries.the quality was better than a lot of others I have bought.would highly recommend.
These packs are a great handy size for students to pick up and takeaway and apply to their lumps n bumps n bruises!!