Koolpak Compact Instant Ice Packs
As Low As £0.31
Specifically designed to target smaller soft tissue injuries including strains, sprains and bruises
- Simple squeeze and shake activation - pack becomes cold in seconds allowing quick and effective treatment
- Compact size makes these ideal to be added to existing first aid supplies
- Single use and can be disposed of in normal household waste
- Remains cold for up to 20 minutes at room temperature!
- All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
- To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2016 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
- Ensure covers are used to protect from heat or freezer burn and reduce the chance of cross contamination
As low as £0.31 per pack when you buy in bulk, see second price grid below
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Really help with the pain. very convenient to travel with
Work with children, find this product ideal for bumps.
use them with my footballers
For hockey, lacrosse and running sprains. Super size, quality and price.
I am an aesthetics oractitioner and use the products for cluents who have had dermal fillers, they are always delighted with the product
We use the product for mini and junior rugby.
Highly useful product used regularly in my work as an event medic
Excellent product to have
Used in a classroom experiment for endothermic reactions.
Used for nursery and primary age children for bumps and bruises. Good size product Easy to use. Gets cold quickly
Product doe what we need it to do for small children playing rugby
branded ice pack
Reasonable cost for a useful product.
Cheaper alternative for the younger children
The products came very quickly after the order was placed, was packaged very well and was just what was ordered. Haven't used any ice packs yet but seem to be fine and would recommend
We are a running club. We give these packs to coaches in case of sprains and other injuries. These are cheap enough to give to many people so most runs will have one available.
Used in coaching cricket and football, mainly juniors but use packs for adults too if required
Excellent service and very quick delivery
Excellent packaging, kept the ice packs safe and unbroken (I bought the single use ones). Brilliant price for a quality product.
Do a great job
Bought to use with my Beaver Scout Group as perfect size
Great size of ice pack to treat most most problems. Easily taped or held in place if required. Used for athletes and spectators alike.
Excellent price, fast delivery
do what they are meant to do!
Post op treatment. Smaller bags perfect size
The ice packs are fab for our school and a great price. Best on the market
I use these on a daily basis for sports injuries.the quality was better than a lot of others I have bought.would highly recommend.
These packs are a great handy size for students to pick up and takeaway and apply to their lumps n bumps n bruises!!