Koolpak Kids Instant Cold Packs
As Low As £0.31
Designed specifically for children – small pack size is ideal for tiny limbs!
- Instant ice pack becomes cold in seconds – great for treating bumps, bruises, sprains, and strains!
- Simple squeeze and shake activation for quick and effective treatment
- Great for soothing headaches in children or for adding to school trip first aid kits and handbags
- Remain cold for up to 20 minutes at room temperature!
- All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
- To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2016 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
As low as £0.31 per pack when you buy in bulk, see second price grid below
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
good quality product
Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick delivery. Thank You
Really good product and good value
Prompt service , excellent product at a great price
Very good value for money!
Used for nursery and primary age children for bumps and bruises. Good size product Easy to use. Gets cold quickly
used on soft tissue injury, instant effect.I'd definitely use this company again
To use after treatment great after laser
I keep them in a first aid kit i take with me when i take the children out as they are prone to accidents.
Ideal for children with bumps and stings
Ideal for bumps & scrapes.
Cover makes it easier for little ones too.
The product was as described and suitable for use for First Aid for children.
Replacements for my first aid kit but seem a good size and price
Good for bruises. Helps to heal.
For icing foot due to peroneal tendinitis.
Handy to carry around.
use in school for playground accidents & school trips
fantastic and handy to have
Excellent for our use as junior cricket club
I use the product for children's physical play classes. Really good, and stay cold for a good long while.
I run a dance school and needed these for first aid kits to take to classes.Exactly as I expected and eay to use. I would recommend to others
Being a swims school we sometimes have children arriving after rushing to get to their lessons. they are small and compact