Koolpak Sport Instant Ice Packs
As Low As £0.35
Reduce swelling from accidental knocks, strains and sprains quickly; great for contact sports
- Low temperature will numb nerve endings, easing immediate pain and speeding recovery
- Applying ice packs to injured areas slows the metabolism and constricts blood flow to minimise fluid build-up
- Stays cold for up to 1 hour at room temperature!
- All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
- To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2016 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
- Ensure covers are used to protect from heat or freezer burn and reduce the chance of cross contamination
As low as £0.35 per pack when you buy in bulk, see second price grid below
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
I've used their ice packs for years in football and will for years to come. First rate
I coach gymnastics, so use the product during first aid for sprains and strains.
KoolPak Sport is easy to use and stays colder for longer than other similar products I've used.
It's good quality product and would definitely recommend it for anyone involved in Sports coaching.
For various first aid treatments, sprains, swelling, etc.
Quality - good.
Careful how you open the box, I cut through two packs! Totally my fault.
Used for sports match injuries. Would recommend this good quality product for PE Departments/Sports Clubs.
Courier left order outside premises in torrentual rain.
recommend to al lsports clubs
Use for u12 rugby team.gets them back in the game in no time!
I use ice packs for our u15s rugby first aid kit, they are quick and easy to use and useful for most sports injuries
Superior ice packs for sports use
my daughters knees as she is a swimmer and has growing pains
used in youth football
Used for sports injuries.
recommend to other sports coaches.
The product quality was good but not so easy to use for a hand injury, which is common in my sport cricket.
Top provider to amateur sports clubs
great to be able to purchase in bulk. have used product before, as good as any for immediate use.
Are very good products - only negative is packaging (see above)
I use product when on holiday and away for the day to reduce swelling in arthritic knees. Brilliant product. Definitely recommend.
Does what it is meant to!
Used for junior football team
Excellent. Purchased for football sports bags for my sons.
My daughter is using them for an injury she sustained while training for a walk with unicef .
Easy to carry around and use for a boys football team.
Ordered these for our football club and was very pleased with how quick delivery was
These icepacks are the only ones to use for sports training or matches as they are more substantial and the coolness lasts longer than any of the smaller icepacks. Worth paying a little extra for these.
Chronic arthritis in both knees responds better to ice therapy than painkillers. These are indispensable for use in the car after walks, on long car journeys and to take abroad. Shame they weigh so much in luggage allowance!
I use the product in my roll as a football coach/manager to use on injuries in kids football. I've used them now for 6 years and would recommend them to anybody
Very good.using after a knee op.handy if you are out and about
I coach in junior football and these packs are excellent for bumps & bruises. They're easy to use and are light weight so are easy to carry. I prefer these to sprays as you can apply pressure to bangs and knocks at the same time.